1. William is finally better! He was so sick and so not himself for so many days and I am so relieved he's finally back to himself! Last night was the first night he has slept right through...so I'm feeling pretty good today!
2. Maria and I were looking at a globe ball that she has. She pointed out Russia and I said "Russia is really big, isn't it?" And she said "Yes, but Canada has the longest coastline in the world!" Haha...what?! I guess it does?! You learn something new every day...sometimes from your 5 year old!
3. You know what I hate? Library fines. Today I realized that I have books I needed to renew, and I was BLOCKED from doing so because my fines were too high. Ugh. So I caved and paid the darn thing so my slate is now wiped clean...let's see how long it takes for it to build back up again!
4. I took William to the doctor on Tuesday and was made to feel like the worst mom and biggest weirdo around. He was all like ``Why the hell are you here because your child is perfectly fine`` and ``I am shocked and you are a negligent mother because your kids` shots are not up do date`` and ``Why the hell does your child not go to school if she is 5 years old...`` And I have vowed never to leave my house again!
5. I am way too excited for the weekend.
6. I have nothing interesting to say.
7. William has been napping for 2 hours now, which is so unusual and I don`t know what to do with myself!
Go see Jen!