Tuesday, March 27, 2012
I was tagged in this a while ago, and am only now getting around to doing this....
1. The first rule is to post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 things about yourself/your life.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
2) I clearly did not go through an awkward stage where I wore too big glasses (I swear they were the smallest ones I could find at the store!!) and braces and had a neck like a giraffe (also pictured above) I'll leave you to guess which one is me....
3) I was 11 lbs 4 oz when I was born. And 24 inches long. My poor mother.
4) I skipped grade 5.
5) I hate winter.
6) In grade 4 I kicked through a glass door and ended up with 63 stitches and a beautiful scar.
7) I find it really hard to think of 11 things to say about myself.
8) I love to read but haven't read in months.
9) I want to run a marathon some day. Trying to convince my husband to do it with me...
10) I am sick of being pregnant
11) I used to want to be a lawyer, so instead I married Shane and forced him to make it through law school...just kidding...it was his idea in the first place!
1. Favorite go-to meal/recipe? um....pizza?
2. Drink of choice? Apricot beer. There is one waiting for me in the fridge that I will enjoy the second after I push this baby out!
3.Would you rather read the book or watch the movie? Book.
4. Public, private, or home schooled? Private until grade 10. Then home schooled.
5. If you won the lotto, how would you spend the money? I would buy a whole bunch of houses for all of my sisters to live in right next to each other:) And give to pro life. And travel.
6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? hmm...hard one...somewhere with all of my family, and somewhere warm....or at least a very short and mild winter.
7. Favorite way to waste time/procrastinate? Reading blogs?
8. What is your love language? Acts of service.
9. Favorite movie? Pride and Prejudice (NOT the Keira Knightly one)
10. Favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls / Friday Night Lights
11. If you could spend one day doing whatever you wanted, what would you do? Relaxing with Shane and the girls. And this baby ex utero please!
I'm going to skip the next two steps.....this post has taken up too much of my time already!
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Here are some shots of what has been keeping me busy these days so that I don't die of impatience while I wait for this baby to make an appearance!!!
|Skirt for Maria|
|Matching skirts for the girls|
Sunday, March 18, 2012
The weather is finally starting to be nice here! But there is still so much snow left to melt!!! I am so ready for spring its crazy.
Better get back to my raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil. Anything else I should be doing?
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
So close! I hate this waiting game though! I'm always torn between whether I should rest before the baby is born, or get things done....neither of which I will be able to do after. I usually go with getting things done...and so I am busily sewing cloth diapers for the little bambino:) Keeping busy will help me not concentrate on waiting for labour to start...it will start when it does...