Friday, November 9, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday!

1. My baby is sick again. Although last week his first two teeth appeared the next day, so I'm pretty sure that's what the fever was for. But last night he had a super high fever and I hate hate hate fevers in babies. I cannot stop worrying and imagining the worst.

2. So after four days of Halloween candy eating, Maria declared to me that the next day we should have no more sweets. A great idea of course! So we had a healthy day of eating fruit and vegetables. Then she said we should have no more candy until Sunday (it was Monday)....which later turned into no more candy until Christmas. Haha....I guess I must talk a lot about healthy eating and how sugar is bad for you?

3. The funnier part is that Felicity, who loves her some sweets and who does not possess the natural self control of her bigger sister, just followed right along and has not requested a drop of candy since.

4. The ban on candy has now turned into some sort of sugar detox. Maria was eating homemade granola for breakfast and asked, "Is there sugar in this?" I answered, "A little" ( I have to put a little in order to convince my husband to eat it)...and she pushed it away and said "Then I don't want it!"........

5. I have to say I am loving this phase in which my kids believe everything I say...it will be a sad day when they start thinking on their own....

6. I'm so glad its a long weekend!!! Although I'm not allowing myself to get too excited before I know for sure that the husband does not have to work it.......

7. Have a lovely weekend everyone and go see Jen for more Quick Takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment