1. So glad that it is Friday, another week done and only 4 more weeks till Christmas vacay!
2. On Monday I had a sale in my etsy shop so I am busy busy busy crocheting away!
3. Since we've been married, we have moved three times. Each time it takes me about a year to start making friends and really settling in. Then I enjoy it for a few months, and then we move again. It sucks, but I am just not someone who makes friends easily or quickly. So since moving here in June we have not socialized a ton. Yesterday we had two little girls over for a playdate and my girls loved it. Maria cried for an hour when they left and I felt so bad! She is begging me to have someone over today...I feel so horrible for my poor undersocialized homeschooler.
4. Today we woke up to the first snowfall...just a light dusting that was gone very quickly. Is it ridiculous that I am excited for a real snowfall? I know once it comes I will be dying for it to leave....for months and months...
5. I am thinking of having a giveaway for all the 1.2 readers of my blog. Are you excited?!
6. We are excited for the start of Advent on Sunday!!
Have a lovely weekend and go see Jen!