Introducing Azalea Therese, born on October 13, weighing in at a petite 7lbs 7oz. Birth story to come soon:)
2. She is two weeks old now, and quite a good little baby, in that she sleeps, eats and poops lots!
3. As expected, it has been so much fun watching the girls with her. They both rush to get her when they hear her wake up, and they just love changing her diaper and picking out her outfit for her.
4. The boys are also really cute with her! Of course they love to hold her, put her soother in and push her swing.
5. I'm feeling tired, due to feeding her at least every two hours in the night, but otherwise I'm feeling pretty good! I even took all FIVE kids out by myself and didn't die!
6. However, I took the four youngest to the grocery store (Maria was at swimming) today and it was pretty terrible. I had Zellie in my wrap so she was good, but Gus was running everywhere and Willy dropped a container of yogurt on the ground and I am looking very enviously at all you people who can order your groceries online and then just pick them up without leaving your vehicle?! That is looking amazing to me right now.
Have a good weekend and go see Kelly!