1. 40 weeks today!
Its my last week being pregnant! Induction should be scheduled for next week if this baby doesn't decide to come on her own before then!
2. My hospital bag is finally packed, the car seat is ready, and the baby clothes are washed. We just have to get the bassinet down from the attic and clean it up. But realistically we have a week left to do that!
3. What I'm most looking forward to: holding this baby, and showing her to the kids! It's been a long 40 weeks of waiting for all of us!
4. Although I'm eager to not be pregnant anymore, I really can't complain too much about this pregnancy, except that its been long. And hot! But I've been able to be pretty active, and have had no real problems, which I am super grateful for.
5. These last few weeks of waiting are kind of torturous though! I am so tired of visualizing labour over and over again...I just want to get it over and done with!!
6. But....do I actually have to go through it??! The baby does have to come out somehow, right?!?!
7. Feeling super grateful that Hurricane Matthew turned northward and spared us. I was beginning to imagine being in labour and not being able to make it to the hospital.... Praying for all those who have been affected and who will be affected by it!
Linking up with Kelly!