1. I love that its Friday and a long weekend! We are heading to my parent's after work tonight for some Thanksgiving family fun!
2. So that means today I am busy packing like crazy - its amazing how much work it is to pack for three days when three little children are running around and being especially bad, of course.
3. Plus it is wonderful timing that I am sick. I never get sick, except when I have something to do, or a trip to take. So that means I will be extra patient with my children, of course, since my voice is gone and they can't even hear me above their screams. Lovely.
4. Yesterday was the big day on which the bar exam results were released! And HE PASSED!!!!!! Big surprise there. He was seriously worried though...and has been stressed for days about it...so huge relief on that front.
6. Time to go do a Thanksgiving craft with the kids! I don't do crafts nearly enough with them, even though they LOVE them. Sorry girls.
7. And that's all I can think of! Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Go see Jen for more quick takes!