Tuesday, April 2, 2013

One years old!

Guess who turned one last week?


My baby isn't quite a baby anymore! Although he shows absolutely no interest in walking or talking so he may stay my baby for awhile..haha. But he is still the sweetest little guy around, and loves giving hugs and cuddles. On his birthday he ate what everyone else was having (grilled cheese for lunch, a smoothie, and homemade pizza for supper) and was BEYOND thrilled with it all.

Although he is still loving most food, he is super annoying because he needs to feed himself everything. With his hands. Even if I get something in his mouth he takes it back out to play with first. Such a messy eater! But other than that he is still an amazing child. haha.
   He is a little more wild than his sisters were, but he is thankfully still pretty cautious. Love that about my kids!
 I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for our little man.
 We love you stinky Will Will!

1 comment: