Thursday, September 29, 2011

Potty Training, 40 Days, and more!

Today is Day 3 of potty training for this little stinker! I wasn't sure that she was ready, but I just decided to go through with it anyway, and boy has she proved me wrong! Only one accident so far! So proud of her:) And kind of in shock that I may soon have no kids in diapers.........wow........good thing this baby is on its way!

In other news, 40 Days for Life has started! We have signed up for two hours a week, which seems ambitious with the kids! Especially when it gets cold. Wish I could do more, though..as there are a lot of empty spots left and my parents are doing an hour each every single day! My mother signed herself up for the 7 a.m. slot every morning, PLUS she fills in other hours when there is no one coming. Admirable to say the least.

We enjoyed a lovely visit in Halifax this past weekend.
The girls with their aunt, uncle, and great uncle

SO proud of my husband who just received notice of THREE scholarships he is receiving this year! And one of them is an award for achieving highest standing in his year! I always knew he was smart, but when I was in university with him, he was a huge slacker and received slightly above average marks, mostly from studying off of my notes, haha! Boy has he changed! I never would have dreamed that I was marrying a top of  the class kind of guy. No offense honey:)

I think that's all for today! I need to get back to my crocheting:)


1 comment:

  1. Yay Felicity! One of life's great accomplishments is potty training your kid. Seriously. I list it right up there with natural childbirth. I'm going to make Luke bite the bullet soon too-I love having only one child in diapers-I can't imagine no baby in diapers!

    ReplyDelete