1. Its been a busy week. If you were to ask what we've done, I can't say that much except the usual! I guess that's just life with four little kids?
2. I have officially potty trained my third kid! Yay for only having one in diapers! He was so good and it was so much easier than I expected. By the third day he was telling me he had to go and hasn't looked back!
3. Guess who finally started talking in full sentences? Yup this guy! It really is the cutest thing to hear everything he's thinking and I absolutely love this age.
4. This guy turned 6 months and all of the sudden started sitting up completely on his own, and creeping forward. Its so cliché but... they certainly do grow up so fast!
|Oh and he started eating real food!|
5. I know everyone who is starting to experience winter will hate me for this but, we had a few cool days here this week and it was the best. We played outside and didn't sweat. I might really like this place if we had a bit more of that!
6. I'm a little late on this, but I have to share Halloween/ All Saints cuteness:
|Susan, Lucy, Peter, and a Train Engineer|
|We shuffled the costumes slightly to get: St. Elizabeth of Hungary, St. George, and St. Barbara|
Of course I'm a little late in posting this... didn't quite get it finished in that little window of quiet time... so here I am Saturday morning in my almost quiet house (the three big kids are at rugby) finishing it up!