Monday, January 20, 2014

26 Weeks!


Here is photographic evidence of me at 26 weeks with Baby #4!

 We are so excited to meet you little baby. The girls are going to love you and take care of you. Felicity is dying to hold you, and Maria has big diaper changing plans:) William doesn't really know you are coming yet, but I know he is going to love you and be such a good big brother! You are so active inside of me, it makes me wonder what kind of personality and temperament you are going to have. I know the time will come to meet you soon enough, so I am going to try to enjoy and savour this time where I have you all to myself:)
                                                                          Love,
                                                                              Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment