Friday, May 17, 2013

7 Quick Takes

Joining Jen!

1. Little Will has had quite the week: first came a high fever for two days, then came a cold for the next two. And the cause of it all ? Four new teeth, two of them molars.
This is pretty much how he looked all week
2. The husband stayed home sick from work today, for the first time in his life I think. Although he was sick, it was so nice to have him around. And it meant that I could sneak out for a run by myself which felt so good. 

3. So far I have made $1500 selling our stuff on kijiji, and I haven't got to any of the major furniture yet. Not bad. 

4. Maria has been obsessed the past couple days with playing hangman. I am so tired of guessing letters.

5. Shane only has two weeks of work left! And then we have two months before he starts work in Cayman. So excited. 

6. I'm having a hard time coming up with interesting things to say (as if you hadn't noticed)...my mind is so busy with planning and organizing and packing......

7. It's a long weekend so hopefully that will mean we will make a dent in our packing plans!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment