Friday, December 14, 2012

7 Quick Takes

1. Last night I got a much needed haircut. The hairstylist couldn't believe it had been so long since my last cut (is 9 months really that long? haha). I told her I wanted a trim but wanted to keep most of my length...she looked and said it wasn't really possible because I needed SO much off. I'm sorry that I have three little kids and it is hard to get out of the house without them, and that my hair is really on the bottom of my list of priorities. The only reason I made the appointment is because Shane has been telling me for a while that I really need to get a haircut. Thanks dear.
2. When asked what she wants to be when she grows up, Felicity says "A water slider girl." haha
3. I want to always remember the way Felicity sounds when she says she LOVES something. It is said with all her heart, like whenever her aunt Cecilia is mentioned, she says " I LOVE Cecilia!" so precious.
4. My girls' favourite Christmas song is Angels We Have Heard on High. The other night Maria was in bed and she was singing it at the top of her lungs, and when I told her to be quiet, she said, "But I love this song so much I can't stop singing it!"
5. I finally finished all the orders from my etsy shop! Now I have time to make some presents....I don't know why I didn't do these in November, except that I must be a procrastinator.....
6. William took his first real crawling steps a couple days ago. His sisters could not be more proud.
7. On the agenda for this weekend is Gingerbread House making! Early this morning I heard Maria whisper, "Felicity, tomorrow is Saturday, and on Saturday we are making the gingerbread house!" She is SO excited.
Go see Jen to read all the other Quick Takers!

No comments:

Post a Comment